R6 Message Net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Awesome condition for a 2 year old dirt toy, clean and well cared for.
I have the Yamaha MSO and all the proper paperwork from when I purchased the bike new.
GYT-R Flame kit, GYT-R nerfs (not in the pictures), GYT-R clutch hub (improves oil flow), GYT-R kickstart kit (still has the electric hooked up and working), Thumpertalk decompression plug, PRM .250 swinger skid, Renthal bars and pad with bark busters and brush guards.

Book value is close to $5k, priced to sell asap:thumbup

This weeks special... good for this week only and the bike MUST be paid for and picked up by the buyer (no delivery help in this price) no later than 12/18/2005

$3,500 and it's yours

"edit" This is the bottom price, please don't try to lowball as it's clearly worth much much more than what I'm asking

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
I hate you......................

Or, I hate living so far away from you and all your toys! Why can't you be my neighbor?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Spoolingbyu said:
Wow! I ahve a white one too and I wouldn't let it go for any less than $4500. Damn, thats a steal right there. Anyone that lowballs this should be kicked in the nuts.
Well then, there are a few members that need to be kicked then:kickinnut
So far the high offer is $2,600:slapcry
That's the bottom price, any less than that and I'll keep it around and bring it to the local MX track twice a year:thumbup

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
$2602.....I still have to get it shipped too! Should be around $400

Free bump all day long for you and your awesome toys. My best friend just bought two 700's today!

Why dont they move New England closer to California?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts