R6 Message Net banner

2004 R6

1K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Stunaz 
#1 ·
Im looking at a 2004 R6 with 23,000KM. The guys asking $7,000.
The bike is original, no modifications.
Do you guys think this is a good deal??

#5 ·
ITRraceR said:
Not bad but the km are kind of high. with this kind of milage, check the sprokets and chain, might need replacment, check tires and see if he did any of the maintnance.

make sure to do that, i got any ripped off, thats the first thing i had to do was switch those, because the chain was fuckedc up so i just bought new vortex front and rear spockets, and a did chain

#6 ·
$7,000 is a good price if the bike is in good shape, mechanically and cosmetically. I would ask for at least $8,000 for my '03 if I were to sell it.

Actually 23,000 KMS is not a lot on these bikes if they are properly maintained. My 03 has 24K on it and my buddies 03 has close to 40K KMS on his. Both bikes have been well maintained and both run like champs.

#11 ·
AFC said:
$7,000 is a good price if the bike is in good shape, mechanically and cosmetically. I would ask for at least $8,000 for my '03 if I were to sell it.

Actually 23,000 KMS is not a lot on these bikes if they are properly maintained. My 03 has 24K on it and my buddies 03 has close to 40K KMS on his. Both bikes have been well maintained and both run like champs.
Any bike well maintained came last almost forever, i got my 00' and it had 43xxx on her and she runs great, im thinkin if i should sell her or just keep her tell she dies? there's so many mods i think it was be pointless to sell

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.