R6 Message Net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Crash test dummy
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all, long time no see. Well, I have decided that I need to get rid of R6. I really don't want to do it, but I need to.
For those that know the bike, I went down at the R6 trackday last year and haven't ridden it since then.

The details:
2003 Euro spec R6. #0006/2000 and has the upper triple plaque to prove it.
PCIII with custom map
Micron high mount
FactoryPro v-stacks
15t front sprocket
Speedohealer
Ohlin steering damper
Black painted windscreen + unpainted screen
Two sets of fairings:
Factory Yellow with a dented tank from falling into my roommates bike. The fairings are in ok condition due to riding for almost 3 years. Has a taillight integrator as well.
Race fairings that need some TLC and fiberglass work. Like I said, I went down on each side at the track and they need to be fixed up and painted.

It also needs a new left rearset and left clip-on. One of the swingarm spools broke off and needs to be drilled out. I haven't tried it yet, but it shouldn't be hard. I can't think of anything else.....right now.

Again, this is my baby and I hate get rid of it, but I need to. I am deploying and won't have anytime to ride. Plus I don't ride on the street anymore. Someone will be very happy with this purchase. PM me or email me at [email protected] The price is negotiable: $3500 obo

The bike has NO title.

·
I will not eat cat poop!
4,370 Posts
Say it ain't so, Carl.

Good luck with the sale. Excellent price, BTW.

·
Crash test dummy
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks man. I just need to get out from under it. I hate walking through the garage and seeing it just sitting there. The only reason I and letting it go so cheap is because of the work it needs. And the fact that there is no title.

·
Crash test dummy
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There is no title because I brought it back with me when I moved back to the states. It would have cost me almost $400 to get it registered.

I will try to get some pics tonight for everyone.

·
LLOYD!!!
2,592 Posts
this bike is beautiful!

damn carl, i hate to hear that you're parting ways with the LE (and yes, this is a TRUE LE, euro spec!). when are you being deployed?

:bump for my man!

·
Crash test dummy
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Brandon. I really hate getting rid of it, but I think I am going to give up riding all together for awhile. It would be so much better getting rode(haha) by someone else than sitting in the garage collecting dust.

I am leaving next month for the sandbox.

·
Crash test dummy
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am not sure what you would have to do to get it registered, check with your local DMV and see what they say.

·
Registered
413 Posts
is the tank that's on it with the race body work the only tank that somes with it, or is there a different one that comes with the stock fairings. that's a damn sweet looking bike you got.

·
Crash test dummy
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It will come with two tanks, the race tank on it and the original tank whick does have a dent in it from falling on my roomie's bike. I will get a pic of it tonight and get it on the picturetrail site.

·
Registered
413 Posts
cool thanks, i have a friend that is really interested in that bike although you are pretty far away. how far are you from the gap??

·
Crash test dummy
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am 7 hours from the gap.

I also added it to the first post, but it has an Ohlins steering damper on it as well.

·
Crash test dummy
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Faster Integra said:
my local DMV is your local DMV, what were you needing to do to register it?
I found out what is needed to register it. But it is gonna cost $200 up front for the title. I will have to title here then transfer the title to the buyer.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts