R6 Message Net banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All stock and babied with only 3566 miles on her. Spent its entire life in a garage Bike is located in Atlanta, GA Can also in include, nice jacket, shoei helmet, and gloves in the deal Only asking 5,200 :)

I can send you pics upon request. Email me at [email protected].

Thanks,

Sean

·
Ridin' Dirty
1,786 Posts
Why don't you post pics of the bike on here for all to check out.
From what you've described, bike seems very clean.
Good luck with the sale

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will have pics posted to this thread by Friday, I am in the process of moving between states and will be back in town then. Thanks for your patience guys.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Looks nice, one question, though....middle pic, is the upper scratched in the corner by the headlight or is that just a shadow?

Good luck with the sale! :thumbup

·
Resident A-Hole
2,459 Posts
you ASS. where were you this summer when i spent $6k on my silver 03? with a LOT more mileage... :myfault

this is a STEAL! id be happy to verify the condition of the bike for anyone as im just minutes from atlanta.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lonebrave said:
Looks nice, one question, though....middle pic, is the upper scratched in the corner by the headlight or is that just a shadow?

Good luck with the sale! :thumbup
You are correct, It is scratched slightly on the upper corner and has a light scuff on the mid panel right below it. Someone carelessly walked it around the garage (not a rider) and laid it down due to inexperience. :kickinnut Needless to say I was pissed when I found out.

That is the only flaw on this bike, and is not really noticable. Lemme know if you have any more questions! :thumbup

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Forgot to mention, I also have a brand new rear tire to throw into the deal, the rear on it right now has only the mileage the bike has on it. BTW, to be more specific, I am in Peachtree City... about 25 miles south of ATL

·
Resident A-Hole
2,459 Posts
just a thought, maybe snap a pic of the mileage with it on the odometer setting, in the pic it shows Trip 2. Also it appears the exhaust is dented.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
riggz said:
just a thought, maybe snap a pic of the mileage with it on the odometer setting, in the pic it shows Trip 2. Also it appears the exhaust is dented.
Thanks for the tip, I can take another pic of the odometer, trip 2 has never been reset :)
Also, to clarify, the exhaust is not dented at all, it is merely a cosmetic streak from metal cleaning solution

·
Resident A-Hole
2,459 Posts
cool right on man. i wish you were sellin this back when i bought mine. i woulda snatched it up in a second. good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Would rather avoid it, but if you are really interested then you can look around for the best quote for freight from ATL. Anything is possible

1 - 20 of 37 Posts