R6 Message Net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2002 YAMAHA R6 with a rebuilt engine just installed. Has a good rear tire, Front tire has about 20miles on it. The bike has HID Headlights, Flushmount Sidemarkers, Integrated Tail Light, D&D Exhaust, Yamaha Resevoir Covers and it has a trickle charger wired up also. The fairings have some damage on both sides from someone who dropped it. Needs the carbs cleaned to run perfect. Clean and Clear title in hand.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
2002 YAMAHA R6, Rebuilt engine with about 5k on it now, bike itself has 30k miles. Engine was replaced due to the problem with the retaining nut, the original engines output shaft threading got destroyed when the nut came off. That problem has been resolved though as the new nut and lock washer are on the front sprocket now. The front tire has about 120 miles on it at this point, the back tire is not that new, but its still got plently of rubber left. New Battery and Starter Relay. The only thing bad with the bike is the fairings, most all of them have some damage to them. I have receipts for all the work done on it. Serious buyers can come check it out in person, I wouldn't hesitate to take this bike on a 1000 mile trip (which i've done)

I just cleaned the carbs, and changed the oil and filter...runs great, awesome bike for only $3000. Clean and Clear Florida title in hand.

HID Headlights (low beam/high beam)
Integrated LED's Rear Light
Smoked Flushmount Turn Signals
Smoked Windscreen
Yamaha Brake Reservoir Covers
Fazer Adjustable Levers
D&D Exhaust
Carbon Fiber Cover on coolant fill tank

1 - 6 of 6 Posts