R6 Message Net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,
wow i haven't been on here for a while since I sold my 6 last year and i've been taking it easy on 4 wheels this year, so its really good to be back here. Anyway I'm selling my friends 2002 R6 with 10.5k miles on it. It was dropped on its right side at literally 4 mph and got a few scratches on the right mid, lower, and upper fairings as well as the lens cracked on the right turn signal but the bulb is still good so the turn signals work. Also the oil pump cover is scratched. This bike is bone stock besides an M4 slip-on and has been stock the whole time. He rode it very conservatively and never took it to any extreme levels. No wheelies, stoppies, nada. He's kind of a chill rider. In other words he rode it slower than my grandma probably would, which is why it wasnt very fun to ride with him. LOL. Honestly, he never even took it past 10k-11k rpms. So this bike has been very well cared for and not abused at all! Other than the little rash on the right side, the only other thing is that you will need new tires cause these are pretty much gone. He has never changed them since he bought the bike with 600 miles on it. I have the title and everything ready to sell.

He's looking for $4300 obo the way it is.....

I will throw in a Dunlop 207 rear tire with about 65% tread left.

Pics:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok update.......tires have been changed.....no more baldies....190 Dunlop 207 with about 65-70% life left in the rear and a 120 Bridgestone up front with about 50% life left

1 - 3 of 3 Posts