66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Black and Red with 4300 miles 2nd owner
2 sets of grips
2 seats
frame sliders (not installed)
D&D exhaust and Factory exhaust in brand new condition
Bike Cover

Will not find a 01' in better condition, looks like it came off the showroom floor! :thumbup extremely well taken care of.

Must sell !!!! Located in Pittsburgh, PA

5650 obo
Can deliver within a reasonable area.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b224/getatjbrown/closeleft.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b224/getatjbrown/closeright.jpg

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
another low baller...happens every time. I have bought and sold more bikes than times you ever rode, son

You will not find one that color with that mileage, in this nice a condition with title in hand, for this price!!!!!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Someone just posted a 2003 with a scratch on the side and almost 14000 miles. No stickers and worn tires for 5500. I think it is pretty reasonable to start at this price with a bike with NO scratches and a 1/3 of the miles

·
Registered
1,017 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
not tring to low ball just trying to help. online u will not sell it for that i got a 2002 mint for 4500 blue 3000 miles. college buddy got a red 2003 for 5000 mint 2000 miles.

but u say u have sold tons so good luck

·
Registered
537 Posts
price depends on area....but that price is still high for that bike...5200-5400 is more reasonable...not that i am shopping, just my :2cents

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nope wasn't sold..just tired of comments on this thread of what the bike is worth.

Bike is still for sale... Taking Offers

·
Registered
73 Posts
I live in Philly. I bought an 03 this time last year (so it was only a year old at that time) for $5500. It had over $1000 in mods including a pipe, steering damper, signals, rear cowl, etc. Granted, that was a GREAT deal, but your price is high.

At the same time, I sold my F4i for 5 even. Similar mods to yours. And it took me FOREVER to get that much. Given that another year has passed, I would try $4500 if I were you and be willing to let it go for 4K.

I guess if you wait long enough, you'll be able to find some newb that doesn't know any better and pays $1000 too much. It all depends how long you want to wait for that newb to come along.

Look man, nobody here is trying to bust your balls. But on the flip side, most people on this board are internet savvy, thus have a good idea of what bikes are going for, so don't expect to sell it here for that price.

That said, I know somebody in Philly looking for an 01 R6, willing to spend $4k. Should I tell him to bother?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts