Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Nismomaxm said:
hey like the new pics man, could you get like some full side views of the bike??
hey i will see what i can do..thier is one on the first pic post of the left side...see what i can do...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Good Deal

This seems like a pretty good deal. I am looking for a motorcycle with a salvage title so that the insurance is cheaper. I found a more local honda. If that doesnt work out i will have to hit you up for sure. 4000 is a pretty good deal. Thanks! I hope to help you out if i can!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
iamjfarrell said:
This seems like a pretty good deal. I am looking for a motorcycle with a salvage title so that the insurance is cheaper. I found a more local honda. If that doesnt work out i will have to hit you up for sure. 4000 is a pretty good deal. Thanks! I hope to help you out if i can!
PM sent

·
Registered
19 Posts
hey i live in ny york was wondering if you would drive it here im actually waiting to see if i get approved for a loan

·
Registered
11 Posts
Is this bike still for sale? I might be able to come pick it up if we can work something out...Where is the bike now and were you able to register it since it was a salvage?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
i didnt sell the bike to you cause your an asshole...you were bitching about me not getting back to you in your time. What you dont realize is that I am a full time student, work part time, and is also in the military, so i wasnt going to just drop everything for you man, exspecially for a weak offer like that...sry dude...:furious

·
Registered
52 Posts
ElDiablo said:
i didnt sell the bike to you cause your an asshole...you were bitching about me not getting back to you in your time. What you dont realize is that I am a full time student, work part time, and is also in the military, so i wasnt going to just drop everything for you man, exspecially for a weak offer like that...sry dude...:furious

Weak offer?You have it down to 4000 now and still nothing youll probably get 37 maybe 38 but thats not significantly higher than the 35 I offered.As far as me being an asshole Yeah I was after you giving me the run around and not having the descency to return calls.
You have a poor business ethic to say the least If you werent interested in the offer just be a man take the skirt off and say no thanks

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
honda_f4cbr said:
Weak offer?You have it down to 4000 now and still nothing youll probably get 37 maybe 38 but thats not significantly higher than the 35 I offered.As far as me being an asshole Yeah I was after you giving me the run around and not having the descency to return calls.
You have a poor business ethic to say the least If you werent interested in the offer just be a man take the skirt off and say no thanks
I do have it down to 4000 now, whats your point?...3500 was a weak offer when you offered it to me and it still is...and last time i checked 3800 was more than 3500, and anybody with aleast one brain cell is smart enough to know its a better deal...i never gave you the run around on anything...you couldnt accept the fact that the bike was in the shop for 3 weeks. Get over it man...i had no control over that...i told you that you were more than welcome to go look at the bike there if you wanted. At the time you were after me i didnt even have time to return my mothers phone calls man, let alone yours...I have a life outside of selling this bike and frankly is comes first. Here's your "NO THANKS":hattip

·
Registered
7 Posts
So is there any cosmetic damage on the bike right now? and would it pass MD insp w/ a salvage title and would I be able to get it on the road without any hassle? If so I might be able to do $4000 jus lemme know.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Wadester19 said:
So is there any cosmetic damage on the bike right now? and would it pass MD insp w/ a salvage title and would I be able to get it on the road without any hassle? If so I might be able to do $4000 jus lemme know.
PM Sent...

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.