R6 Message Net banner

2001 CBR929rr Erion. Pristine and stock (Clemson, SC)

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  eric_the_jew 
#1 · (Edited)
2001 CBR929rr Erion. Pristine and stock $4,900 (Clemson, SC)

*****Price is Firm**********
$4,900

Selling a pristine two owner limited edition Erion Racing Edition CBR929. Just over 10k miles. You wont find one in this shape anywhere; most have been crashed, modified in some way, or hacked up by stunters. You see it, you will buy it. Always garaged and adult owned....both owners have been over 40. The bike is clean enough to eat off of....literally. And I think the pictures will show that. When I say clean, you can rest assured that by any person's standard the bike is CLEAN; I'm that obsessive compulsive guy you see who cleans the around the suspension linkage, brake calipers, and chain pins with a q-tip. Fresh brake fluid, oil change, and OEM Honda air filter. Bike also has a fresh set of Dunlop Sportmax Q2 tires. The only "flaw" (in my book) is that the previous owner cut off the factory "mudflap" just before the bottom of the license plate to clean up the look. I would have left it stock, but to each his own. I am in no hurry to sell so if you're a lowballer look elsewhere. Bike comes with an aftermarket $300 Sargent seat (in addition to the stock one). Sorry, but I'm not interested in trading for your 1982 Winnebago, '79 Pacer, firstborn daughter, etc. etc., although I may consider trading for a Fox body coupe or hatchback Mustang, 1984-1993, 5 speed with 5.0 engine. Needs to be clean, unmolested, and relatively stock condition. Call Eric @ 864-97three-3two34<br>
<br>

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.