1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some specs:
- R1 fork conversion
- SS front brake lines
- Leo Vince CF High Mount Slip-on
- Seat Cowl
- 11k mi

So here's the story, bike was stolen then i got it back a year and a half later in almost the exact same condition (few more scratches), i havent had the time to get it registered again and i really just want to sell it since i really dont ride it at all. Bike has a clean title in my possession.

A few notes about condition: Bike is rarely started due to a bad battery (which i will be replacing). Just ran it for about an hour last night after a quick charge. Transmission feels good, engine feels strong, the guy who stole the bike put an 03 wheel in the back with a stock sprocket chain is 520 so i have a like new stock chain and sprocket that i will include. Overall the bike has cosmetic scratches, i was going to repaint but decided i just need to unload this bike. Originally i was going to fix everything up and make it MINT but i just dont have the time anymore. Asking $3500 ill see if i can post pix in the next day or two.

Justin

·
"Project 2K3R6"
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
for you $4000...LOL

·
Registered
152 Posts
WOW....thats a steal.....hmmmm when can i come check the bike out? say this weekend? maybe we can work on the price a little....

·
"Project 2K3R6"
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^ apparently, and they only put 1k miles on it! Thats right they rode the bike just how it was after they stole it!!!! No mods or anything had been done to the bike besides a 03 rear wheel when it was in their possession. It was kinda hard for me to believe when i got the call from the police 1.5 yrs later....lol

·
Banned
1,456 Posts
Hey...SUPER INTRESTED. Only thing holding me back is how I would get the bike...I'm in Florida. I just sold my bug, so I'm looking to get a bike.....hit me up if you have any solutions/ideas on how to get it here....

·
Ridin' Dirty
1,786 Posts
For some reason I thought recovered bikes/cars can't have a clean title again. Does anyone know if that's true?
Posting pics of the bike would help you out a lot!

·
"Project 2K3R6"
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ill be getting pix up as soon as i can

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
JacekPSUr6 said:
For some reason I thought recovered bikes/cars can't have a clean title again. Does anyone know if that's true?
Posting pics of the bike would help you out a lot!
correct, at least in my state it is..they issue the bike with a salvage title

·
"Project 2K3R6"
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
from what i have researched the bike will not receive a salvage title b/c there has been no damage to the bike....same goes with a theft recovery which means there has been damage to which exceeds the value of the vehicle and may also be issued a contsructed title

·
Registered
152 Posts
Damn Doode...so Whats Up...you Sell This Bike Or Am I Selling My Gsxr And Buying This Bike.... Come On Man...give Me A Goooood Deal!

·
"Project 2K3R6"
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
only took a couple with the R1 forks but heres what it looks like (one pic doesnt have the forks). Just purchased new sliders for it and i should have a new battery in it soon as well as some other odds and ends.
Stock Forks

R1 forks (working on getting a blue fender)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.