R6 Message Net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone i am a noob on here looking to gain some knowledge from you guys i have a 1999 r6 i am looking for a diagram for the expansion bottle to show where the hoses go i re fitted the engine after two years on the bench and have forgot where some hoses go there is the ones for the bottle and one for the nipple that is on the rear of the head and another one from the right side of the rad it travels behind the carbs has a therm ? attached to that hose and im not quite sure where that one go,s either
hope someone can help

·
Registered
11 Posts
hi everyone i am a noob on here looking to gain some knowledge from you guys i have a 1999 r6 i am looking for a diagram for the expansion bottle to show where the hoses go i re fitted the engine after two years on the bench and have forgot where some hoses go there is the ones for the bottle and one for the nipple that is on the rear of the head and another one from the right side of the rad it travels behind the carbs has a therm ? attached to that hose and im not quite sure where that one go,s either
hope someone can help
The expansion tube goes from the radiator to the cap on the bottle and then overflow tube goes from the bottle to the ground. See attached pic of mine

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
2001 R6 O-Rings for Carbies 7.5mm X 1.5mm ????

Trying to find out if anyone can suggest a supplier. I'm new to this site and cannot find a supplier anywhere

1 - 4 of 4 Posts