R6 Message Net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, it's been a while since I've been on here, but I need to get rid of some parts and this community has always been awesome to me so hopefully these parts are help for someone else. I have a stockpile of parts and I sold my R6 about 4 or 5 years ago. It's time to get these out of my way so I can have some storage space again.

I'm going to make a more detailed list with pics, but here's a list of what I know I have around:

front wheel
rear wheel
lots of rear sprockets
swing arm
race upper fairing
OEM 01-02 red undertail with LEDs
OEM rearsets (various)
clear OEM windscreen
miscellaneous OEM fairings (scratched, cracked, knicked, etc.)
handlebar controls,
brakes, brakes, and more brakes (hoses, rotors, calipers, etc)
never used sharkfin
Factory Pro jet kit
scratched/cracked carbon fiber inner fairings

If you don't see it on the list, ask. I'll probably have it unless you want an engine, frame, subframe, seat, or clip-ons. Pretty much everything is used. What I'm looking to get is just reasonable offers. Unless you're in the central MS area, you're going to need to pay shipping. I'm not looking to make a fortune; I just want to reclaim about 300 cubic feet of storage room.

Message me here or send emails to:

kevin purchasing at hot mail dot c o m (you know the drill, no spaces and use the correct punction)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Okay, it's been a while since I've been on here, but I need to get rid of some parts and this community has always been awesome to me so hopefully these parts are help for someone else. I have a stockpile of parts and I sold my R6 about 4 or 5 years ago. It's time to get these out of my way so I can have some storage space again.

I'm going to make a more detailed list with pics, but here's a list of what I know I have around:

front wheel
rear wheel
lots of rear sprockets
swing arm
race upper fairing
OEM 01-02 red undertail with LEDs
OEM rearsets (various)
clear OEM windscreen
miscellaneous OEM fairings (scratched, cracked, knicked, etc.)
handlebar controls,
brakes, brakes, and more brakes (hoses, rotors, calipers, etc)
never used sharkfin
Factory Pro jet kit
scratched/cracked carbon fiber inner fairings

If you don't see it on the list, ask. I'll probably have it unless you want an engine, frame, subframe, seat, or clip-ons. Pretty much everything is used. What I'm looking to get is just reasonable offers. Unless you're in the central MS area, you're going to need to pay shipping. I'm not looking to make a fortune; I just want to reclaim about 300 cubic feet of storage room.

Message me here or send emails to:

kevin purchasing at hot mail dot c o m (you know the drill, no spaces and use the correct punction)
To bro do you have mirrors that will work f a 02' r6

1 - 4 of 4 Posts