R6 Message Net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wrecked my bike bout 4 months ago, i was with couple friends we jst went out to go do some wheelies for a little bit. i didnt really do much at first jst watched my friend wit an 05 R6 doing some wheelies. then i got one up rode it hella far till. then i got cocky and did it again, i was going good, but i guess i gave it too much throttle and i felt it rock back and forth i knew i was going down so i tryed to get the bike into the ditch, so it wouldnt get this damaged, but it my tail hit the ground and i lost balance. i was the one that ended up in the ditch and the bike did a couple flips in the air, here are some pics of after the wreck and after i fixed most of the damage. I still need to fix the front fairing bout to buy one. the tail i fixed it up my self jst a little bondo here and there its brand new.

Attachments

·
He be beastin
1,458 Posts
Looks good!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the R1 forks are nice. This was my second time that i wrecked 1st time the bike jst landed on it side and slid. this time i was stupid and didnt wear much gear except my helmet, gloves, and some riding boots. i got really tore up bunch of road rash on my left side, and i had a rolled ankle.

·
Stock Tiip ARIO!
1,625 Posts
That wheelie was pretty expensive thats why I just take it easy except for some high speed runs, but i do take some chances that i shouldn't do, but so for just a few small marks on the cases:2cents

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Did you straighten the back rim, or did you replace it?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
AwwsChwA said:
Did you straighten the back rim, or did you replace it?
nah, i only replaced the front rim & rotors, the forks, subframe, and i made that solo seat wit some fiberglass and bondo. i still need a new windscreen, the one on there is pexiglass, works pretty good though. i need a new tank too.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
You can buff that right out!!!!!:thumbup

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
R6Riffic said:
That can be fixed. Nice bike well glad to know that you made it out ok. I 12vd my bike but I was able to gain control.
how can u repair the tank? or will it be cheaper to replace?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts