Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and he still can't get those strips to go away or scuff those pucks LMAO

BTW this is not me. It is a poser over on R6 forum. Just wanted to embarass him a bit.

Get this, those tires have been on the track LMAO

Just goes to show, money don't help you ride.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great story.. do you have time? can you tell it again??

Sure LOL

I don't know if he has got 10g's in it or not, but I would say not too far from it.

Here is the deal with this guy. He has been on the site for 14 months. He has over 13,700 posts, more than 29 per day. He just started riding 15 months ago and thinks he knows everything there is to know about bikes and riding. I told him I aint no expert, but he don't know shit. Then I tell him if he spent just half the time on his bike as he does on the forum, he might be a decent rider, than post this thread on R6 forum. Point is, the guy is a tool bag and I am sure he probably paid more than retail for all of his mods. Funny part is that he can't ride worth jack shit, but he talks a a big game.

A note to everyone: if I ever say something stupid or completely wrong, call me out on it. I would rather be called out and corrected, than look like the biggest tool on the site like this jackass.

·
Registered
355 Posts
lol. That's Paytheon, right?? Yeah, I must admit, those are the prettiest knee pucks I've seen in a while!! Mine are ugly as hell!! :hyper

And it is pretty sad that someone can spend that much time on a forum and not be getting paid for it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
355 Posts

·
my R6 ate my homework
84 Posts
Bwahahaha.....wow. I give it to him though...the bike is nice but my tires have a smaller strip than that and I haven't tracked my six yet.

I really need to get some leathers so I can go enjoy the track

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bwahahaha.....wow. I give it to him though...the bike is nice but my tires have a smaller strip than that and I haven't tracked my six yet.

I really need to get some leathers so I can go enjoy the track
The bike is nice, a little too much gold IMO. Kinda gansta LOL. Too bad he can't ride it.

You live in the panhandle, you should be at jennings every weekend. LOL

You can rent your leathers for $60 ya know.

·
my R6 ate my homework
84 Posts
The bike is nice, a little too much gold IMO. Kinda gansta LOL. Too bad he can't ride it.

You live in the panhandle, you should be at jennings every weekend. LOL

You can rent your leathers for $60 ya know.
Yeah, I agree there...a little too much gold.

I know, everyone tells me to get my ass to Jennings and now that I know I can rent some leathers I might just start going :hyper

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know, everyone tells me to get my ass to Jennings and now that I know I can rent some leathers I might just start going :hyper
Send me a PM if you go. I am there about 10-11 times a year. I can help ya where needed. I go with a few very experienced track day riders. If ya need tools, maintenance help, even a pit spot under one of our ez-ups(if we have room). Just let me know. I always try to help people out.

·
my R6 ate my homework
84 Posts
I will keep you updated there mate. That would be awesome to have a place to hang out and a place to keep the bike in the shade. I'm not a road tacer mainly due to still having some motocross habits in dire need of being broken. :hyper

·
Registered
42 Posts
that looks like about 3K-4K in mods. But is he a bad guy or something? Starting a post and calling someone a poser isn't a friendly thing.

one of my bikes DOES have close to 10K in mods on it and it has chicken strips much fatter than the guys in that pic. Pretty much a street/commute. My track bike however is junky as heck

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
that looks like about 3K-4K in mods. But is he a bad guy or something? Starting a post and calling someone a poser isn't a friendly thing.

one of my bikes DOES have close to 10K in mods on it and it has chicken strips much fatter than the guys in that pic. Pretty much a street/commute. My track bike however is junky as heck
The money figure is an estimate.

$2000 wheels
$1100 graves exhaust
$600 Damper
$500 rear sets
$200 levers
$80 wind screen
$300 engine case covers
$200 sprocket chain conv.
$1200 custom race suit
$50 bar ends
$80 BMC filter
$50 frame plugs
$100 frame sliders
$100 FE kit
$100 flush mounts
$$Other stuff that I can't see or remember.

Whats that make? $6750.00 give or take.

Why would you put 10k in a communter?

Yes, this guy is a douche nozzel. Trust me. 13,700 or so posts in 14 months and still owning those strips AND those tires were on the track. Trust me, hes a punk, poser, POS whatever you want to call him. All this dude cares about is how nice his bike looks and kissing the McCoy's asses.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Bike looks pimp and I don't mean that in a good way. Damn, all that money on after market parts on top of the price of the bike, I would have just bought an R1 and call it a day. Or better yet, bought a 1098.

·
Registered
42 Posts
yah, but how many people out there put $ in a turbo kit or 4K rims on their cars and all it is is a commuter. Or those guys driving ferraris up and down the street purely to show off. I mean sure it's being a poseur. But if anything it's not a sin to spend money on something you love and have 14,000 posts on a forum. If anything it's good for our economy! Unless he's a rude person and an outright dangerous rider, props to him on having the cashflow.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yah, but how many people out there put $ in a turbo kit or 4K rims on their cars and all it is is a commuter. Or those guys driving ferraris up and down the street purely to show off. I mean sure it's being a poseur. But if anything it's not a sin to spend money on something you love and have 14,000 posts on a forum. If anything it's good for our economy! Unless he's a rude person and an outright dangerous rider, props to him on having the cashflow.
I would mostly agree with you. However, I love this sport. I love the skill it takes, the dedication, the G's, the smell of the exhaust, the guts. I love everything about the sport (and yes, it is a sport). I can't stand when people put it down by "acting" like they know something or that they can ride just to fit in. The 14,000 post thing just backs up the point. If he road as much as he posts he'd probably be a better rider. Neing rude is a matter of opinion. I do not think he is rude, but others do.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I won't hate on the guy for posting a ton or having the $$ to spend on a bike he obviously loves (It is one of the best bikes I've ever ridden and I have had 20 bikes both race and street [everything from 600-1000's]). On another note I know many people who have been riding for much longer than 2yrs and have huge chicken strips so props to him for only riding 15+ months and getting close to the edge.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I cant speak for this guy but being in the bike business Ive seen and heard it all. Ive had plenty of guys come up to me and talk it up about how good they are and how fast they can go. I just let them go on and on. There is no point trying to talk sense into them or trying to tell them that they arent as good as they think. I just invite them out for a ride or if they are the trackday hero Ill let them know what days Ill be there and Ill have them follow me for a session. They are usually pretty humble after that.

I guess being a giant of a person at 5'6 and having people see me struggle to get the bike around the garage especially when Im sitting on it makes it easy for people to talk big around me:)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Glad to see Noleman over here pass off his immature lies. What Noleman doesn't tell you is he wasn't at the Gap, I just put new tires and pucks on, and that I don't care what little immature stupidity he is pass off. Still pissed that I gave him a vacation I guess. What other immature garbage do you have Noleman? For a "supposed" person in law enforcement, which I highly double, you sure behave more like a 12 year old criminal. Perhaps you should go learn to ride your bike, rather than cry you got the boot for being an idiot.

And when you get a real job, perhaps then you won't be "jealous" of other people who have mods on their bikes. You sound like somebody who's "Daddy can't afford it". I challenge Noleman to show any of you where I have once told where I have put 10g in my bike, muchless a single dollar. He "assumes" a lot without facts. Pathetic jealous whinner.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.