R6 Message Net banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i bought a r6 about 4 days ago only other bike ive had was a 1985 honda rebel 250 that i had for 3 days put 150 miles on and then sold and made a profit but all my buddys have street bikes and ive wanted one for a while so the other day i had one of them take me to buy this 09 R6S and i quickly fell in love with it and so every day i would wake up and go get on it and ride till sunset and today on the fourth day of having it ive done put 380 some odd miles on it and i was starting to get comfortable on it and was dogging it on the backroads i live near because they have good curves and corners and i had been doing it all day when i got on a straight and looked down and was doing 150 and so i decided that i was getting too wild so to just go ahed and head home before i killed myself on it so i slowed and turned onto a different road that i knew had a real good turn that ive been getting a good lean on since i got the bike and so i was just going to go to the end of that road and do that curve and then turn around and do it from the other way (the more fun way where you can carry more speed) and i came into it at about 55 mph and when i did i was going to fast and couldn't make it and went wide and went off the edge of the road down a pretty steep ditch and flew over the handlebars parking the bike in a nice thorn bush and then the man that lived across the road came over and helped me get it up and i pulled it into his driveway so that i could stop shaking and i talked to him for a little bit because he rode too and i got back on it and rode it home and stripped all the fairings off and the font stay because it was snapped in more than 1 place and so i know that im going to have to get new fairings and a new front stay but im trying to find the exact fairings i had or at least pretty close because the tank didnt get messed up and i dont want to have to get it painted but where would i go to get them ive looked online and just cant seem to find them i will put pictures of before and if it lets me put a video ill do a after too

1 - 2 of 2 Posts