R6 Message Net banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Yamaha r6
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a 07,22k miles well maintained, mods are a brothers exhaust, and a power commander and a stretch. Jsut installed new clutch cable, new spark plugs oil change recently and filter change, new battery, stator and rectifier. Bike ran fine never issues to where it isn’t starting.
after the install it rained for 3 days straight and 40 degree weather in Texas and it sat on the patio, now it won’t start, first I checked the battery, it was dead, bought a new one, now it won’t fire up,ran a diag, battery was at 12, throttles are perfect,onlyerror code was 39, the injector connections, so I took apart the bike, checked every connection, took out and cleaned the injectors, cleaned the connections and tested the power to the cables and they all were good all relays are good and fuel pump primes, my check engine light pulsed 5 times for my diag checks for cylinders and injectors and it clicked,cleaned everything inside down to the damm frame, still won’t fire,now my battery is weak again, and I can’t think of anything but either a bad rectifier but it’s new and it got fried out,my stator is installed wrong but I’m not a dummy with mechanics either or a bad connection between my battery rectifier or stator, this shit sucks and I have no other clues if someone please has an idea I will gladly love to hear

1 - 1 of 1 Posts