R6 Message Net banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A buddy of mine bought this bike new at Yamaha of Troy, but then he decided to race a new GSXR instead. It literally has not been ridden...it has 1 mile on the odometer. It's black, and it's ready to ride.

Please don't PM me unless you actually have $8300 and want to buy an R6. I don't have pics, but it looks exactly like every other brand new 06 R6 on Earth. The price is not negotiable, because it is a steal as is.

The bike is in the Louisville area.

Thanks!

·
Registered
434 Posts
DING DING DING DING DING ---- we have a buyer!!!!! goodluck with the deal guys.....hope it all works out, i would buy this but damn still gotta sell my current R6

·
Registered
434 Posts
lloll i would sell my current bike and get this new one but damn i gotta find a buyer first......and plus i've done too much to my current bike.........

6000K HID, Angel Eyes, Ultimate Headlight Conversion, TRS Slip-On (Getting a new TRC), Just ordered new tires Pilot Powers, Galfer Brake kit with pads, and rim strip, custom LEDs............and damn its one sexy loking bike............

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
kyles r6 said:
damn why so cheap?
He got a good deal on it (under $9k OTD) so he's only losing a few hundred, and he wants to move it quick.

He also has (2) awesome fully race prepped (by Jamie James, natch) 05 R6's that are for sale. I'm not sure what he wants out of those, but they are best-of-everything, SS-built motor, perfectly clean racebikes. If you're interested, let me know. They have very very little time on them, they are both 100% ready-to-rock, and I think he's sell them for around $8000 each (he's got like $15,000+ into each one).

Don't quote me on the price, I have to find out for sure.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I dunno man...I just posted it for him. He's a pretty busy guy (owns a multi-national business) so he travels alot, adn gets caught up in unforseen stuff alot. I promise you if it's unsold, he'll answer...keep trying!

(he didnt' answer my last email either so he's probably ultra busy at the moment)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts