It's like clockwork-
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
bump

·
It's like clockwork-
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
bump again, anyone have any ideas why this isn't sellin? I mean with all the mods, 3400 mi and such.. 7400 is pretty reasonable isn't it? Maybe it is too much or something, I suppose my location doesn't help me out either though.. I REALLY need to sell as the bank won't let me take it off insurance for the winter and it's $200 a month that I don't have and HATE having to borrow! Make an OFFER!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I would buy it in a second if my fianaces were in place:( If you want some friendly advice i would shop around for insurance. $200 a month is alot for a bike. Check out state farm. They are REALLY CHEAP on bike insurance. If you still have your bike come next spring ill definitly buy it. But good luck to you on your sale.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Guys, any idea what shipping would be like to niagara falls ny 14305?

·
It's like clockwork-
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Hey man, I used to live in buffalo actually, but beyond that point..i am out of town until monday, but i'll try to get over to one of the larger shipping places in town and see what they would charge for shipping

·
It's like clockwork-
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
bump

·
Registered
103 Posts
Dude, First problem is that your trying to sell that thing at the end of the riding season in Iowa..... Actually I think you need my bike and I need your bike... I used to be you; Younger, Male, Too Much Bike, Too much $$$ over your head.. Now I ride a 99 that's paid for and insurance is like $150.00 per year.... Hope it all works out. I would suggest holding on to it until spring.... Then again shipping can't be that much... have you listed it on e-bay yet???? It would definately move quickly on there.... Blue Vainer

·
It's like clockwork-
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I put it on ebay, started it off at like 7200 No Reserve and No sale :(

·
Registered
4,926 Posts
Shit it will only cost like 500 bucks to ship it to me. I'll take a 200 dollar cut and everyone is happy. =)

·
Registered
193 Posts
Azr6 said:
Shit it will only cost like 500 bucks to ship it to me. I'll take a 200 dollar cut and everyone is happy. =)
that's what i'm saying man if your market will buy it that quickly then do it, let him get a good price and you make a cut yourself, everyone makes out in the deal...

·
Registered
4,926 Posts
Ya Im all for it. That bike out here stock OTD will go for almost 10.5k so it is a great deal at 8500. Shit even 9000k+ could be made with all the mods on it.

·
It's like clockwork-
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Azr6 said:
Ya Im all for it. That bike out here stock OTD will go for almost 10.5k so it is a great deal at 8500. Shit even 9000k+ could be made with all the mods on it.
dude that would be TOTALLY fine with me if you want a cut..

all i want is 7400 for it..find someone who wants it, they pay for shipping, and you take any cut you can get...

i just seriously need to get rid of it.. i mean i KNOW that it has to be worth more than 7400 but FUCK it's not selling and i've been trying for a long ass time.. It is a big burden on me right now that i really don't need anymore..it's like keep the 6 and keep livin at home or go away to school next semester..

not a tough choice..

·
It's like clockwork-
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
No, how would I go about doing that? Is there a website or something for it? Is it like autotrader?

·
Registered
4,926 Posts
Man that is dirt cheap I seriously don't get how he can't sell this bike. I'll buy it for 7500 shipped to az!

21 - 40 of 63 Posts