R6 Message Net banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the F4 1000 boasts new and exclusive modifications including a new engine producing 174hp

This exclusive machine was designed to be MV Agusta’s top-of-the-range model for 2006. It is expected to arrive in Australia in limited numbers this coming winter and will carry a sticker price of $50,000+orc.

:jerkit *squirt squirt*

·
Registered
176 Posts
SMOKIN! but seriously with a price tag like that...but on every model...how are they sellin those bikes...the 05 with all the carbon fiber...how did they sell that?

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
aar0ncee said:
50grand for a bike? bahahahahahah fuck that
i see your "fuck that" and raise you a "mufucka please". even if i had the $$ i'd still never pay that much for a bike. it is sweet lookin BUT $50k, i don't think so.

·
Registered
725 Posts
37k for a bike is outa control....but hell if i was filthy rich id do what was mentioned above. One for the living room and one to ride!

·
Registered
558 Posts
Azr6 said:
Even if I was rich I wouldn't buy it...the r1 looks 100 better then that.
you have a right to that opinion...but it ain't worth much if you're stoned.:nutjob

·
Registered
789 Posts
At $37k+, that thing had better outperform the other Japanese liter bikes and the Duc 999R.
If I had money, I'd get it. I don't care if I get owned by some other import liter bike, this Agusta is just plain sexy. Almost too sexy to ride it.

·
Banned
1,456 Posts
I seriously wonder if those bikes are worth a shit....I mean you never see any reviews....are they all bling with no performance? Like lap times, heads up comparos, handling characteristics....you never see any of the high end shit that's so "elusive" ever compared...they're just put on a pedalstal, and since they have Ohlins, they're "better"....

Bah, I read in a magazine a LONG time ago a GSXR 750 KILLING a regular MV in a Comparo......can't imagine that one being much further....

but see, it's still just a "standard" model compared to a jap bike...

Or is it just "rideable" art.....

1 - 20 of 43 Posts