R6 Message Net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Complete set of 06-07 R6 Sharkskinz. Perfect condition, never crashed. Clean, cool paint job by Cyclefinish. Includes Front fender, draft shield and superbike tail with foam seat. Holes drilled for Graves frame sliders - included - perfect condition. Removeable fiberglass panel to allow stock kickstand. Watertight when attached - passable for AFM tech inspection (actually passable without it too).

First two pictures are actual shots of bodywork. Third is the photoshop job to give to the painter (all I have on this computer)

Here is a link to the plastics on the bike - race shots.

http://www.gotbluemilk.com/web070930/955/index.html

email [email protected] if interested

Attachments

·
Registered
154 Posts
Well before I could even get a chance to mount this bodywork I traded my 07 R6 for an 08 and apparently the two don't match up. This is for sale if anyone's interested. Includes everything datv was selling except I think I may keep the sliders. Never mounted only taken out of the box to look at the pieces! $650 is the price. Normally all this would cost over $1300 once purchased & painted! Located in Knoxville, TN but will ship. PM me your zipcode if you'd like a shipping quote.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts