R6 Message Net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys
Up for sale are few of my Carbon Fiber parts.

Rear Tire Hugger (Carbon Fiber) $130 shipped
Front Tank Cover (Carbon Fiber) $150 shipped

PM for more info.
The pics are not mine, but they look exactly the same as those in pix.

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey guys
Up for sale are few of my Carbon Fiber parts.

Rear Tire Hugger (Carbon Fiber) $130 shipped
Front Tank Cover (Carbon Fiber) $150 shipped

PM for more info.
The pics are not mine, but they look exactly the same as those in pix.
Could you take a pic of the front tank cover? and I might take that off your hands + Where did you get the cover from?! My baby only likes the best! LOL! She's a spoiled Bitch!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Could you take a pic of the front tank cover? and I might take that off your hands + Where did you get the cover from?! My baby only likes the best! LOL! She's a spoiled Bitch!

Nice man. It is getting there to full CF look. Can I ask you where you bought those mirrors and do they come in different types. Are those turnsignals on the mirrors? TIA

Jay

·
Registered
45 Posts
Nice man. It is getting there to full CF look. Can I ask you where you bought those mirrors and do they come in different types. Are those turnsignals on the mirrors? TIA

Jay
Thanks boss man,
I plan on keeping the tank and getting my rear seat cowl blue, also I am putting a blue rear fender on the bike too.. On the way is my MJS performance headers and termignoni carbon fiber slip on.. I will post new pics when that comes in.. I can't wait!
The body kit is OPP performance.. and the mirrors are also from the site. Here is the link http://www.oppracing.com/products/57-carbon-fiber-mirrors-and-crg-mirrors/
OPP is awesome man! And their stuff fits perfectly
http://trulyversatile.kicks-ass.net/Carbonbike/IMG_0253compressed.JPG

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.