R6 Message Net banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's with great regret but I've decided it's time. Just had my 3rd child and I just don't get to ride. Bike is stock with exception of turn signals and gytr slip-on. Stock pipe goes with it.

Slight rash from low speed gravel slide.

5,114mi
asking $6k
in Allentown, PA

pics included

Attachments

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Beside what you see, the plastic on the mirror has some minor scraping. All was the result of 1 extremely slow (less than 10 mph) slide within a block of my home due to winter gravel 2 weeks after I bought the bike. That was the one and only time I've been down (with this bike).

I never bothered to fix it because a) it's not noticeable to most, b) I intended to use this on the track more often, and c) I've never been one to worry so much about the appearance and would have rather spent money on mechanical upgrades.

Anyhow, the only maintenance done to the bike has been oil changes, and chain lube/slack adjustments. 1 oil change was done at Scott Powersports in Coopersburg, PA. I did the others.

The bike has always been garage kept. Primary mile accumulation is simply from going back and forth to work since I really don't get much time other than that to ride.

The price is somwhat negotioable but I am not dropping to $5,300. It's not an absolute necessity to sell it. I just don't like seeing it sit.

It will need new tires. And as I said before, the stock pipe goes along with it. I also have a Pit Bull stand and full leather suit which can be packaged in if desired.

Let me know if you need any other info.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts