R6 Message Net banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
student/pilot/boyfriend:(
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gentlemen. I have a 2005 R6 raven for sale. No bodywork with a Vortex fairing stay. Comes with slicks with lots of life left on them or Pilot Powers with 1000 miles.

CLEAN TITLE

The bike runs perfect and I have just changed the oil :)

It was tracked twice and was layed down with minor damage.I was going to use this as a backup bike but I have found that I have no need for a second bike and would value the cash more. The tank has a small dent. I will include all spare parts such as new grips, fans and horn. The clutch perch is included aswell. Pit Bull SS rear and front stand are included.

The left case cover has scratches but I expect if you buy the bike to race you will replace that with aftermarket case covers.

I am asking $4700 OBRO picked up or I can meet you somewhere close.

·
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can bring it up there when I do Jennings this winter if you are serious

·
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I can do that, let me get a sunny day like tommorow and I'll take pics :)

No, it is not the bike from my avatar. Thats my other one.

·
Ridin' Dirty
1,786 Posts
Why don't you post the pics on here, so everyone can see what the condition the bike is in.
-BUMP-

·
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1. It is winter and there is 6 inches of snow outside and I have 2 bikes in the trailer so I can't get the bikes out to get pis.

2. I am waiting on a friend who has a complete set of 05 red plastics and I may set it up and sell it as a street bike.

I know you are getting impatient but its winter and well we have a while :)

·
Captain Awesome
1,999 Posts
jeff i really hope having with having your bikes out in the trailer that you drained the water weter mix and replaced it with antifreeze...

·
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Both have antifreeze in them, I did it last week. I also idled them to run it through the coolent system. Both bikes are on battery tenders in the trailer on stands :)

·
Registered
426 Posts
Firetire said:
I can do that, let me get a sunny day like tommorow and I'll take pics :)

No, it is not the bike from my avatar. Thats my other one.

Is the bike in your avatar an 05? You have two 05 R6's?

·
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
its not in my basement, its right next to my bed. I turn it on before I brush my teeth every day. Its on before I am on the r6mn every morning :p

·
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah I though you'd like that. still working on the pics please be patient

1 - 20 of 28 Posts