R6 Message Net banner

04-05 Yamaha R6 Front Forks

306 Views 8 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Sighter
Hi everyone i'm looking for a complete 04 or 05 R6 Front Forks(with everything) Grips, brake calipers, handle bars, clutch/brake levers etc...

Let me know if you know where i can get one need it asap.

I can be reached at this email address [email protected]rogers.com

Thanks.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
You know those are totally different forks tho right ?
Portuguese_Rider said:
Hi everyone i'm looking for a complete 04 or 05 R6 Front Forks(with everything) Grips, brake calipers, handle bars, clutch/brake levers etc...

Let me know if you know where i can get one need it asap.

I can be reached at this email address [email protected]

Thanks.
I have 04 forks with calipers, lines, top and bottom of triple tree. No clip-ons, etc.
05 and 05 forks are different. 05's are the ones you prob want. they are the inverted forks w/ the radial mounted brakes. just fyi...
ya but that 05 for got terrible reviews i think. I remember reading that the 03-04 was one of the best feeling front ends to ever come stock on a bike.
Forks

Hey Guys,

Ya i know the forks are different but as long as they work on my 04 R6 and they are in GREAT condition i dont really care if they are 04 or 05 forks.

Please e-mail me pics if possible with description on condition of forks and how much your looking to get for them. I'm in Canada.

Thanks.
05 forks will not fit in the 04 triples. You would have to get 05 triples. I think the rotor size or spacing is different as well?
Thats why i want the complete front. Wouldn't that work?
Moving to an '05 front is a lot of swapped parts for little/no gain over an '03 /'04.
Clip ons, triple trees, forks, brake calipers etc...

I would save the money for fork cartridges and springs. The '03/'04 forks can be made into extremely good performing suspensions.

Power to you either way.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.