R6 Message Net banner

'03 Yamaha YZF R6 AFAM 520 conversion, Pwr Cmdr, V Stacks, Scotts Damper

2K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  dmack003 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Hey, I'm interested in your bike. Where in NH are you located? How did the engine cover get scratched? How are the tires? Where is the shop that is maintaining the bike and how long ago were the coils replaced? Please email me at sperry1_2000@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Wes

I appreciate your interest in my bike. I live in Peterborough and do not know how the engine cover was scratched (purchased as a preowned bike from the dealership that way). Tires have 85% life left and the bike has been maintained at NH Motorsports in Rindge, NH. Denso coils came out spring of last year and since then I've put about 200 miles on them. I recieved a 2K deposit yesterday to hold the bike until the 2nd week of Aug. If the sale falls through I'll reach out to you.

#8 ·
Black/Silver '03 R6 Sold for $5150 - 13,200 on the clock.

Bike transaction is complete. I figured you guys would benefit from knowing what I got. There still remains some very strong demand in the Northeast (particularly NH, VT and MA) for this bike at this price. I had no problem getting more than what I was prepared to accept for it. I took half for deposit early last month and the other half was paid today hence the delay.

Farewell friends!

Dave

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.