R6 Message Net banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2003 yamaha r6 5k miles 6000

i have a 2003 yamaha yzfr6 with 5400 miles on it has never been dropped bike been well taken care of garage kept maintence done on schedules just recently got tuned up...brand new tires,yoshimura exhaust,frame sliders,smoekd wind screen,clear corners,custom plate,altezza tail light email me at [email protected] for more pics 6000 neg not in rush to sell

im in copaigue new york long island suffolk county

meet me up close by

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PepeRB29 said:
dude good luck, i got my 06 R6 listed for 7k and it isn't even getting any action, might want to lower the price a little bit
good luck on ur sale people r cheap no1 got money now a days thanks tho

·
Registered
666 Posts
It's just that riding season is ending. I agree $6k is a little high, I listed my 05 for $5400 a couple weeks ago and nobody took it, so I've decided it's ridiculous and I'm going to just keep her and give her a nice home for the winter :) Selling a bike at the end of riding season is rough. If you can, I'd wait until spring.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FinalAeon said:
It's just that riding season is ending. I agree $6k is a little high, I listed my 05 for $5400 a couple weeks ago and nobody took it, so I've decided it's ridiculous and I'm going to just keep her and give her a nice home for the winter :) Selling a bike at the end of riding season is rough. If you can, I'd wait until spring.

thanks yea im not in that much fo rush ill wait till next season

·
Registered
33 Posts
Nice Bike.. If I had the dough, I just might have considered it..

·
Р6 Ме&#
373 Posts
you can bump the hell outa this thread but youll never get near $6k for it. sorry dude
retail on that thing is only $5500, and thats what you would expect to get ripped for at a dealership for that bike. sorry to bust on your sale man but this isnt craigslist. sell it for that price somewhere else. a reasonable final price would be $4400-$5200 and that would be on the high end. Retail is a maximum asking price in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
YOR6 said:
you can bump the hell outa this thread but youll never get near $6k for it. sorry dude
retail on that thing is only $5500, and thats what you would expect to get ripped for at a dealership for that bike. sorry to bust on your sale man but this isnt craigslist. sell it for that price somewhere else. a reasonable final price would be $4400-$5200 and that would be on the high end. Retail is a maximum asking price in my opinion.
:withstupi

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well im neg im asking 6,000 never said that's final bro so relax if some1 intersted maybe they'll throw me an offer that's y i posted or best offer and nor firrrm

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ok i got some1 looknig at it next week for 6 neg so well see wads good its a clean bike never been beat on and never been dropped like mosto f bikes out there when you see the bike ull know it's fresh never seen rain snow etc

1 - 20 of 43 Posts