R6 Message Net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 03 636 forsale. Its has a rebuilt ny title. I bought it with salvage paperwork a couple years ago, fixed it and got a title for it. I have pics of when it was damaged if interested. It was only cosmetic damage, nothing structural was hurt. It has a mig alum fiber highmount, k&n filter, clear db windscreen, tcm solid mount footpegs, fender eliminator, flushmounts, etc. Odometer reads 2000 miles, i replaced the odometer when i bought it beacuse it was damaged in the accident. It had 1000 miles when i bought it, the odometer i put on read 500 so ive put 1500 miles on top of the original 1000. So it has around 2500 miles. The title is stamped true mileage unknown though. Lots of salvage bikes are that way. Original tires still like new. Dont let the title scare you, its a great bike. It runs and rides perfect come test ride it. I'm asking 4700 obo. It's located in ny. My email is [email protected]. I can be reached at 315-292-4091.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
not too bad a deal, i've been told these make great stunt bikes. it'd be nice if you were closer, oh well financially i still don't think i could make it happen.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep good old Kawi green. I'm not much of a stunter myself but from what I hear they do make great stunt bikes. They have a nice midrange.

·
Registered
73 Posts
its a very nice bike but i won't be able to buy anything till spring time
and im kind of iffy about buying a salvadge buy weather its been fixed or not

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know salvage scares some people. If it was a bike i wanted for myself I would not let it scare me. It takes hardly anything to total a bike out. I have pics of before i fixed it. The bike is straight as an arrow. Anyone could feel free to test ride it. Its a good bike for the money. 4600...someone come get it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts