R6 Message Net banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
03 black/red flames - NJ *UPDATED PICS*

Im selling this bike because I need to get laser surgery on my eyes, and I need to be responsible and make sacrifices. It has about 8xxx miles on it... a few nicks on the right side as a result of leaning against the garage wall. The blinkers in the pics are no longer on the bike... i have smoked flushies on her now. The bike will come with the stock exhaust, but i will include the two brothers for an extra $100. I also have a matching large shoei helmet and large shift leather/text jacket ill include $100 each (also a yellow shoei helmet and yellow leather shift jacket for a female passenger.) The rear stand will be included with an extra $40. Im asking $5,500 but will consider REASONABLE offers. Clear title no liens on the bike. Bike is in Williamstown, NJ 08094.... NO i wont ship!!

[email protected]

SOLD

UDATED PICS SCROLL DOWN!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
Sweet bike. Wish I was closer... and had the cash :( Good luck tho.

·
Buys too many toys...
18 Posts
hey what brand is the rear stand? I'm in NJ and would buy it for $40 and come get it from you depending on what brand it is. THanks!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Random155 said:
hey bro! If you wait or still have the bike in 2-3 weeks I'll have CASH IN HAND. Im just waiting for my turbo to get back to the shop so I can put it back on and i'm going DIRECTLY over to my friends dealer that same day or the next day and getting rid of my car.

PM sent :thumbup

1 - 20 of 52 Posts