R6 Message Net banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 03-05 Yamaha R6 & 06-08 R6S front upper cowl fairing and windscreen for sale. The fairing is in very good condition and came off 03 R6. There is a small scratch on the right side of the fairing as you can see from the pictures. The windscreen came off a 07 R6s and has only been the bike for 500 miles. I am looking $170 shipped for the fairing and $35 shipped for the windscreen. Both prices are OBO!!!

I bought these with plan to put into my bike but unfortunately my bike got stolen along with another bike (we parked next to each other) :(. It was not nice looking at all, scratches and dirt grease all over, cracks on windscreen and front fairing. I hoped this would turn off the *&D^^%# thieves also had my disc lock on it but that meant nothing :furious:furious. The insurance is not paying for it since i had liability only so I hope to get back some money to save up for a new one.

Thanks for looking

Images here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have a 03-05 Yamaha R6 & 06-08 R6S front upper cowl fairing and windscreen for sale. The fairing is in very good condition and came off 03 R6. There is a small scratch on the right side of the fairing as you can see from the pictures. The windscreen came off a 07 R6s and has only been the bike for 500 miles. I am looking $170 shipped for the fairing and $35 shipped for the windscreen. Both prices are OBO!!!

I bought these with plan to put into my bike but unfortunately my bike got stolen along with another bike (we parked next to each other) :(. It was not nice looking at all, scratches and dirt grease all over, cracks on windscreen and front fairing. I hoped this would turn off the *&D^^%# thieves also had my disc lock on it but that meant nothing :furious:furious. The insurance is not paying for it since i had liability only so I hope to get back some money to save up for a new one.

Thanks for looking

Images here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/
Interested in the screen. pm sent.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.