R6 Message Net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought it about 2 months ago. Need the money for Christmas.

It is the High Mount fade black->red. Pics delivered upon request. No scratches, dings, nothing. Looks brand new. Comes with ALL original hardware, paperwork, and box.

I know everyone is looking for security when purchasing. Here I have very few posts with no selling posts at all. But my eBay account has 100% rating eBay Link and I won't shaft you. You can e-mail me directly at [email protected] and we can talk directly over the phone.

I take paypal for your protection. $400/shipped.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
LegendMan said:
Just bought it about 2 months ago. Need the money for Christmas.

It is the High Mount fade black->red. Pics delivered upon request. No scratches, dings, nothing. Looks brand new. Comes with ALL original hardware, paperwork, and box.

I know everyone is looking for security when purchasing. Here I have very few posts with no selling posts at all. But my eBay account has 100% rating eBay Link and I won't shaft you. You can e-mail me directly at [email protected] and we can talk directly over the phone.

I take paypal for your protection. $400/shipped.
Well it looks like I am asking too much for this. I need to see what will be a better price as they are going on eBay for $360 and $20 for shipping. I need to talk to the wife to see if we want to go down further or just keep it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts