R6 Message Net banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale a full set of used race plastics for a 2003 – 2004 Yamaha R6. The set includes the FRONT FENDER, NOSE SECTION, WINDSCREEN, MAIN BODY PANEL, GAS TANK AND TAIL SECTION. Please do not quote me on this but I think they are Hotbodies race plastics. I bought them so long ago I honestly don’t remember. I bought these race fairings about a year ago and never had a chance to get to the track. They have been sitting in my garage taking up space. I am now moving into a new house and need to put my money towards the home instead of a day at the track. They do need a little bit of work, and I apologize if the pictures do not show perfectly what is wrong with them. I have put together a brief list of the damages below. Please let me know if you would like better pictures of anything and I can email them over to you. I am asking $300 for the entire set and am open to hearing your best offer, and prefer a local buyer so I don't have to ship them. I will ship them, however, but at the buyers’ expense:

FRONT FENDER:
There is a chip in the paint but not the fiberglass.
All mounting holes are fine.

WINDSCREEN:
Few scratches but not broken at all.

MAIN BODY PANEL:
Right side frame slider hole is broken, this will need some work.
Few other ships to the paint but not to the structural integrity.
Only one mounting hole is affected - it’s located on the left side. The entire hole is almost there so it will only need minimal work to get a solid loop there again.

NOSE PIECE:
There is a crack on the front right where the outside of the headlight would be.

TAIL SECTION:
Few cracks that need a little bit of work.
Only one mounting hole is affected – The front most tab that goes under the seat is broken and will need some work.

GAS TANK:
Very small dent in the front right and a little road rash to the paint, other than that it is perfectly fine.

***If interested please contact Mike at [email protected]. Thank you!***

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.