R6 Message Net banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my first bike last oct(2019). It had no plastics and had mechanical issues. I spent a good chunk of change fixing and repairing the bike at the end i bought used oem fairings to replace the missing ones. Once i installed them i noticed that it was touching my front tire by alot. Previous owner said he had to cit the tip off so it wouldnt touch. I have had 2 shops look at the frame and everything on the bike is ok frame wise. I have replaced the entire front end forks and triples. Still the same exact issue nothing changed. The shops seem to think i have the wrong plastics but i have triple checked and they are the right ones. Can anyone help. I would like to ride this bike as a complete bike and not half naked. I have 20yrs in the mechanical field and also know welding. The frame is fine. Im off about 1.5" from the rear axle to the front axle and oddly enough the about the same distance im off on my fairings. Please god help. Thank you and keep your tires on to the pavement boys.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts