LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 435 (permalink) Old 08-19-2005, 02:09 AM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Rock on!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 435 (permalink) Old 08-19-2005, 04:28 AM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I have the Tri Oval ti slip on. What's the best way to clean it off. I've been using rubbing alcohol and cotton balls.
post #13 of 435 (permalink) Old 08-19-2005, 09:16 AM
glory to the Hypnotoad!

Location: Why is it so hot and why are we in this handbasket?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vahyper6
The carbon TRC pipe that i posted a while back will be available next year for 03-05 R6's. This exhaust will feature the carbon tip which can be seen on our website.

www.yoshimura-rd.com

Unfortunately highmounts are out of the question as we currently offer the "High Exit" which is slightly different, reason being is that we have way too many part#s and if we produce a highmount for the R6 we would have to do it for all other bikes as customer requests.

I will also see if i can post dyno charts for the R6's for anyone interested.
Guess I am waiting until next year for a pipe then.

'The shepherd always tries to persuade the sheep that their interests and his own are the same.' - Stendhal

post #14 of 435 (permalink) Old 08-19-2005, 12:42 PM Thread Starter
"Project 2K3R6"

Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Any Yoshimura Ti canister, we recommend cleaning with a Scotch Brite pad. This is the best way to clean Ti.

Good to hear positive responses about the TRC.......im rather excited as well!!

SILVER 2003 R6 - graves sliders/R1 fork conversion/520 rk chain/galfer front pads
hightech integrator/yoshimura rs-3 carbon slipon/vortex sprokets/libertek flash adjuster
post #15 of 435 (permalink) Old 08-19-2005, 01:52 PM
Eli, please ban winter

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Nice thread! I have a buddy that is thinking about replacing the can on his full Ti TRS system with one of your dual tip TRS CF cans. How much would one of those run? Ohh it's for a 03 gixxer 1k, but the system is off an 02. (From what I understand it's pretty much the same system?)

post #16 of 435 (permalink) Old 08-19-2005, 04:22 PM Thread Starter
"Project 2K3R6"

Yes, it is the same exhaust system. If he wants the Dual Tip (TRI) in carbon, he's looking at $550 for just the canister with the stainless internals! Prt# CRTRI186W,
$900 for the Ti internals PRT# CRTRI187W

SILVER 2003 R6 - graves sliders/R1 fork conversion/520 rk chain/galfer front pads
hightech integrator/yoshimura rs-3 carbon slipon/vortex sprokets/libertek flash adjuster

Last edited by vahyper6; 08-19-2005 at 04:25 PM.
post #17 of 435 (permalink) Old 08-20-2005, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vahyper6
This thread is dedicated to Yoshimura products only! I will help answer any questions and ill be posting product news/updates. As some of you may already know, I work for Yoshimura and i am heavily involved in the R6messagenet and just thought id help anyone. Please feel free to post!!!

Moderators - can we please make this a sticky!!
hello i. have a all stock 01 r6 .i just bought an rs3 yoshi s/s slip on .i did not buy it for performance but for the sweet exhaust note it has.sounds awsome and it is not too loud.my question is i did not rejet.seems to be running fine.i do however have a poping sound/blue flame on decell (letting off throttle when cruising)some members here say its lean.there is another r6 fourm were i post and they say its rich and the unburned fuel is ignighting. i also feel its rich due to the fact the inside of the pipe is black and does have a slight fuel smell to it when the bike is off
post #18 of 435 (permalink) Old 08-21-2005, 07:25 PM
Sumthin Like a P-I-M-P

Send a message via AIM to CU Sprinter
do you know exactly when the TRC pipe will be available next year?
post #19 of 435 (permalink) Old 08-22-2005, 06:50 PM

Can you explain the differences between the race and zyclone baffles? Also do you have decibel info for yoshi pipes that you could post?
post #20 of 435 (permalink) Old 08-22-2005, 08:03 PM Thread Starter
"Project 2K3R6"

I dont have exact projections but as soon as a have a good idea i will post the date here

The difference between the Zyclone and Race is that the Zyclone's internal baffle is actually more restictive because a second baffle design is used to quiet down the exhaust. So the Zyclone baffle is actually two baffles in one, opposed to the Race which is a straight through design. Our new systems come with low volume insert mounting positions in the race version series now. This allows you to purchase the Race version and be able to lower the DBs by purchasing a $19 insert. Hope this helps.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the R6Messagenet.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in