Towblazer Motorcycle Trailer - Review - Page 2 - R6Messagenet.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-21-2006, 06:35 PM
glory to the Hypnotoad!

Location: Why is it so hot and why are we in this handbasket?
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I have a contact who sells these. Very nice trailer too.. you don't need the trailer on the hitch to load or unload.

'The shepherd always tries to persuade the sheep that their interests and his own are the same.' - Stendhal

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-22-2006, 12:24 PM
Biggest MEMBER!

Man I would contact the Better Buisness Bureau and file a complaint. With those types of problems you should be entitled a full refund. There are some saftey issues with this and if the buisness you bought this from are interested in staying in buisness they should cooperate.

A bad report from the BBB and a possible lawsuit when that thing causes an accident could be detrimental to their company. If you can notice that many problems right off the bat how many are hidden in the rest of the trailer in craftsmanship and structual strength. Obvisouly they dont trust it or they wouldn't have discontinued it. You have alot backing you on this one, Id go for it!

2005 R6, 15/49,Speedohealer, Devil High Mount, Graves flushies, VFX Dr. X Kit, Puig Windscreen, Targa Seat Cowl, Qualifiers, 105.6hp
post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-23-2006, 09:16 AM Thread Starter
Awaiting reprisal

Feedback Score: 7 reviews
It's interesting that you mentioned that I already filed a complaint with the BBB. I have only gotten a letter in the mail from the BBB saying they have logged the complaint and it is pending investigation.

Quote:
Happiness is: a bet-fed weapon

post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-24-2006, 06:29 PM
Biggest MEMBER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonR6
I have a contact who sells these. Very nice trailer too.. you don't need the trailer on the hitch to load or unload.

I checked these out and they look half way decent but for the price of a double I can get an enclosed trailer locally for the same price. Good find though

2005 R6, 15/49,Speedohealer, Devil High Mount, Graves flushies, VFX Dr. X Kit, Puig Windscreen, Targa Seat Cowl, Qualifiers, 105.6hp
post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-26-2006, 09:21 AM
glory to the Hypnotoad!

Location: Why is it so hot and why are we in this handbasket?
Yeah, this one runs about $1900 if I am not mistaken. I would prefer covered and if I was able to get a good one for around that price, I would stick to it. I have seen some real shitty covered trailers that were cheap..

'The shepherd always tries to persuade the sheep that their interests and his own are the same.' - Stendhal

post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-26-2006, 03:18 PM
Look Alive

Send a message via AIM to stevencand0
You should get a bumper sticker that says, "Warning: Trailer made in China"
post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-23-2010, 08:30 PM

Towmaster Trailer

I have heard horror stories about this trailer falling apart. They even tell their customer's to download Kendon's owner's manuals off Kendon's website because it's the same as Kendon's. We have a friend that bought one of these in Atlanta and sold it a week later because he was afraid of towing his bikes on it. If you want reliability and a company that will stand behind its product, buy a Kendon. They were the first and they are the best....there is something to say about being the innovator.
post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-14-2010, 08:43 AM

Yikes! Better Luck Next Time

Don't you hate it when you buy something new and it breaks like that!? Best of luck next time. If you're still shopping, I recommend trying out:
http://www.goldengait.com/trailer_type/motorcycle/
post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-29-2010, 03:36 PM

Podium Trailer for motorcycle

I just buy a new trailer from this company few month ago and I really love it. www.pod-ium.com[IMG]http://www.pod-ium.com[/IMG]
I bought two trailer from them:
- 1 Cargo Trailer named the Podium LUGG to put behind my VFR 800. This trailer is incredibly light(100 lbs) and so stable on the road due to the independant suspension.
- 1 HT-50 to haul my bike through USA in my different trip. It's a super light trailer with a beautiful design and a half-tilt system that I can use to put my motorcycle on the platform alone.

Just go on the website and you will see: www.pod-ium.com
post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-16-2010, 12:01 PM

Hey good review about the vehicle... Good pics to know them...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the R6Messagenet.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in