R6 Message Net banner

03-04 R6 plastics

2K views 22 replies 12 participants last post by  cyclepilot2 
#1 · (Edited)
03-04 R6 Silver/Black plastics--excellent

I have two sets I'm looking to sell....

I got a rashed set (on left side) Blue I was going to use for trackdays.

Set includes Front (with headlight, no windscreen), Left and right upper and lowers, rear cowl with rear seat , underseat with lights. All tabs are there but no screws Will send pics and post what I can here, my eBay id is the same as here if you want some credentials on the seller. Looking at $400 plus shipping

BLUE SOLD!!

I also have a nice set of silver/black plastics, with flushmount carbon signals, and bullets on a fender eliminator in the back. Does not include tank, unless you want to make an offer... not sure what to ask for these yet. Looking for interested buyers right now.

Thanx!
TJ

Attachments

See less See more
#11 ·
Blue set pending sale

To those wanting parts, If this sale falls thru, I will part to you. But I had it for sale as a set.

The right mid, both mids pic included, for the mint headlight, I have someone asking about the whole silver set, depending on what he needs or wants, I'll lower the cost to get you the headlght.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.