R6Messagenet.com

R6Messagenet.com (https://www.r6messagenet.com/forums/)
-   Contests, Raffles, & Giveaways (https://www.r6messagenet.com/forums/contests-raffles-giveaways/)
-   -   CLOSED - RAFFLE - The Final Drive for Summer! (https://www.r6messagenet.com/forums/contests-raffles-giveaways/51179-closed-raffle-final-drive-summer.html)

ochlocracy 07-05-2005 08:41 PM

CLOSED - RAFFLE - The Final Drive for Summer!

Winners

And the First Place Winning number is 6782421 - Scorpio

And the Second Place Winning number is 6782351 - sdastg1

And the Third Place Winning number is 6782373 - draggero

Winners were be drawn at random
The Prizes are:

1st Place Winner
520 Chain Conversion Kit
Includes:
520 Steel AFAM Front sprocket choices of 15-16 teeth
520 Aluminum AFAM Rear sprocket choices of 48-50 teeth
DID Premium VM series 520 X-Ring Chain
Your Choice of lube Motul, Maxima, Elf, Repsol, or Silkolene
R6messagenet.com T-shirt
R6messagenet.com Banner

2nd Place Winner
520 Chain Conversion Kit
Includes:
R6messagenet.com T-shirt
R6messagenet.com Banner

3rd Place Winner
520 Chain Conversion Kit
Includes:
R6messagenet.com T-shirt
R6messagenet.com Banner

-Related Links-
AFAM 520 Front Sprocket
AFAM 520 Rear Sprocket
Chain Lube

PLEASE READ OVER ALL RULES AND REGULATIONS BEFORE ENTERING!

1. PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS
Winners will be selected at random to receive the prizes offered. Only one prize will be awarded to each winner. Total number of winners will be three. See Section 3. for Prize descriptions. Cost to enter is $2.00 per entry; no limit to amount of entries per person. Each entry will be assigned a unique number. AFTER PAYMENT IS RECEIVED YOU WILL RECEIVE CONFIRMATION VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE TO YOUR R6MESSAGENET.COM ACCOUNT WITH YOUR UNIQUE ENTRY NUMBER(S).
HOW TO ENTER:
Send payment for the purchase of tickets to [email protected] via www.paypal.com. UPON ENTRY PROVIDE YOUR R6MESSAGENET.COM MEMBER NAME IN THE MESSAGE AREA OF PAYMENT FORM. For additional entries provide $2.00 USD per entry. ANY PAYMENT (OR ADDITIONAL AMOUNT) RECEIVED THAT IS NOT SUFFICIENT FOR AN ENTRY WILL BE KEPT. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT CASH, CHECK, MONEY ORDERS, OR ANY OTHER MEANS OF PAYMENT.

2. PROMOTION TIME PERIOD
This promotional offer begins on July 5, 2005 and runs through July 31, 2005. Each approved registrant who meets the eligibility requirements is eligible to win. Three (3) winning entries will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received. R6Messagenet.com and their sponsors assume no responsibility for lost, corrupted, incomplete, inaccurate, late or misdirected entries. All entries become property of R6Messagenet.com and will not be returned.

3. PRIZES
The FIRST randomly selected winner will receive:
520 Chain Conversion Kit
Includes:
R6messagenet.com T-shirt
R6messagenet.com Banner

The SECOND randomly selected winner will receive:
520 Chain Conversion Kit
Includes:
R6messagenet.com T-shirt
R6messagenet.com Banner

The THIRD randomly selected winner will receive:
520 Chain Conversion Kit
Includes:
R6messagenet.com T-shirt
R6messagenet.com Banner

Total prize valued at $800.00USD. No cash or prize substitution, transfer or assignment by winner is allowed. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the prize or a portion of it becomes unavailable. Applicable taxes, and any other expenses not specified here, are the winner's sole responsibility. No additional or other prizes are being awarded. Shipping will be provided to United States and Canada, all others must pay the cost of shipping.

4. DRAWING
Approximately one (1) week following the end of the promotion period described above, 3 winners will be randomly selected from the eligible entries submitted during the promotion period.
Winners will be notified by personal message and a post in the contest thread. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
If the prize is not claimed within 30 days, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to a substitute winner.

5. ELIGIBILITY
The contest is open to R6Messagenet.com members of all countries/regions. Contest entrants must be 18 years of age or older. Contest entrants MUST BE A MEMBER AT R6MESSAGENET.COM FOR NO LESS THAN 2 MONTHS. This offer is void where prohibited or restricted by federal, state or local laws. Employees, Administrators, and Moderators of R6Messagenet.com, its respective sponsors, and those living in the same households are ineligible. By entering this contest, you agree to comply with these rules and agree that R6Messagenet.com and itís Sponsors, their subsidiaries, affiliates, prize suppliers, and advertising and promotion agencies will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from your participation in this contest or from the acceptance, use, misuse, or inability to use or award the prize.

6. WINNERS
The name of the winner will be available for viewing on www.r6messagenet.com or by sending an email to [email protected]

7. SPONSORS
www.R6Messagenet.com
www.SoloMotoParts.com

8. CANCELLATION
Sponsors may cancel this contest at any time. If for any reason this online contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsors, the Sponsors may cancel or suspend the contest. Sponsors reserve the right to choose the winner from all eligible entries received as of the time of cancellation and reserve the right to void any and all entries of an entrant whom it believes has attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this sweepstakes. Sponsors explicitly disclaim any responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Sponsors are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsors on account of technical problems, misdirection, or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this contest.

9. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.

F/A-22R-6DRIVER1 07-05-2005 09:35 PM

Just bought 5 tix, will there be a Rachael Pic contest also going on for this raffle.

ochlocracy 07-05-2005 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by F/A-22R-6DRIVER1
Just bought 5 tix, will there be a Rachael Pic contest also going on for this raffle.

I'll talk to her, she's been busy with school and hasn't been able to get on a lot. :dance

CephasGT 07-06-2005 03:28 AM

It's a bit late, so correct me if I'm wrong... but are all three prizes the same kit? That's pretty freaking sweet... Might have to put in for this raffle as well, even though there are other mods I want more.

ochlocracy 07-06-2005 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CephasGT
It's a bit late, so correct me if I'm wrong... but are all three prizes the same kit? That's pretty freaking sweet... Might have to put in for this raffle as well, even though there are other mods I want more.

Yep everyone wins in this one (well kinda) :hattip

XxMerlinxX 07-06-2005 04:30 AM

Damn I could use this stuff, but I know I won't win. :(

demonR6 07-06-2005 12:28 PM

Well, count me in for five tix in this raffle too. Wasn't lucky in the last, maybe this time around.

FreStylMotoX01 07-07-2005 08:19 AM

Im in just bought 6 tix. so when do i get my 520 conversion?

hmmmm16417 07-08-2005 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XxMerlinxX
Damn I could use this stuff, but I know I won't win. :(

then just DONATE some $$ LOL I have been considering doing the 520 conversion, if I win, I guess it will make up my mind. hahahaha 5 tix pleez :rockon

ochlocracy 07-08-2005 03:04 AM

Sorry I havn't sent out the ticket numbers yet, when I moved the board to the new server I forgot to setup the email forwards and haven't been receiving the emails. I just saw the account with all the entrys and I will get them out ASAP.