Since I suggested this form :thumbsup I guess I'll go first
eBay Name: wildguycar
This eBay're tried to pull a fast one on me, but I cought it:
- Won auction & communicated using one email address, that was associated with his user name.
- Paid for the item via Paypal with a different email address
- continued communication via email with his first email address.
- He wanted a refund one day later (had some sort of reason) before item even shipped.
- I refunded his money to the same email address he paid with
- From there on he claimed that he was never refunded and that any other email address other than the email address associated with his ebay user name was wrong and that I might have sent his money to the wrong person
Well, he had me for a minute and then I told him that it was a nice try - but I matched the name under PayPal (email address) with the name in the email's he was sending me :burnout
BEWARE OF SPOOF EMAILS
Well once again my friends, I just received another FAKE email asking me to update & verify my information
Well, I shouldn't laugh because I'm concerned about the people who don't know how to check and make sure these emails are safe.
PLZ people don't get ripped off and/or allow people to use your ebay information to list items - only to rip other people off.
Here's a link to read more about SPOOF emails & to report SPOOF eMails you receive Reporting SPOOF ebay - eMail