BAD/QUESTIONABLE EBAY SELLERS - Page 3 - R6Messagenet.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 46 (permalink) Old 01-20-2004, 07:16 AM
JarheadR6
R6Messagenet Guest

Re: ebay seller: mrmotorcycle

Quote:
He's probably just trying to capitalize on the fact that a lot of people out there automatically think that everything listed on eBay is a good deal.
and we have a winner!! :thumbsup

58cycle is another one. They DON'T scam, but they're prices are normally about 2 bucks under retail from a dealer...
Funny, cause they have "SAVE $$$$$$" on every auction.
what a joke :rolleyes
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 46 (permalink) Old 01-23-2004, 03:44 AM
zerogeeR6
R6Messagenet Guest

Re: ebay seller: mrmotorcycle

I know their prices are inflated but back four months ago I got a 2001 swing arm w/shock for $40. It arrived promptly and it was just as described. I had it polished and swapped it with the one that was on my bike and all is well. *knock on wood* You all are right, he's jacked up the prices beyond ridiculous. I won an item from Sumofallparts on eBay and after I won the auction, I noticed he had the same part listed twice (same pic and part number) then when I disputed it, I ended up with the negative feedback because he still expected me to pay. Go figure, I won the higher auction so of course I was the guy to pay right?
post #23 of 46 (permalink) Old 02-15-2004, 04:56 PM
lunadivolo
R6Messagenet Guest

BAD/QUESTIONABLE EBAY SELLERS

Please use this sticky thread to list the eBay ID's of any seller you have personally had a bad transaction with.

- List the seller's eBay ID
- Give a "brief" description of why the transaction went bad

- One post per member per seller (in other words, just list the two things above ;) )
- For more information about a listed seller, please e-mail or send a private message to the R6MN member giving the negative feedback about an eBay seller.

The goal of this thread is to provide a quick and easy to use, uncluttered list of Ebay'ers you would want your fellow R6MN brothers to avoid :thumbsup

post #24 of 46 (permalink) Old 02-15-2004, 09:47 PM
ThePoloDude
R6Messagenet Guest

Re: BAD/QUESTIONABLE EBAY SELLERS

Since I suggested this form :thumbsup I guess I'll go first

eBay Name: wildguycar

This eBay're tried to pull a fast one on me, but I cought it:

- Won auction & communicated using one email address, that was associated with his user name.
- Paid for the item via Paypal with a different email address
- continued communication via email with his first email address.
- He wanted a refund one day later (had some sort of reason) before item even shipped.
- I refunded his money to the same email address he paid with
- From there on he claimed that he was never refunded and that any other email address other than the email address associated with his ebay user name was wrong and that I might have sent his money to the wrong person

Well, he had me for a minute and then I told him that it was a nice try - but I matched the name under PayPal (email address) with the name in the email's he was sending me :burnout

BEWARE OF SPOOF EMAILS

Well once again my friends, I just received another FAKE email asking me to update & verify my information

Well, I shouldn't laugh because I'm concerned about the people who don't know how to check and make sure these emails are safe.

PLZ people don't get ripped off and/or allow people to use your ebay information to list items - only to rip other people off.

Here's a link to read more about SPOOF emails & to report SPOOF eMails you receive Reporting SPOOF ebay - eMail
post #25 of 46 (permalink) Old 03-12-2004, 01:36 AM
flx104
R6Messagenet Guest

Ebay seller archy1232003. Bought a helmet off him from Ebay last month. Very friendly untill he gets your payment, then nothing, havent heard from him since and never got my helmet, also been in contact with other ebayers having the same problem with this guy. He pushes the online payment methods (western union, Edough.com, etc.) because they are considered cash transactions and not recoverable. Ive left another post in this section about him as well, pass this information along.
post #26 of 46 (permalink) Old 03-23-2004, 12:12 AM
JarheadR6
R6Messagenet Guest

Guys, I wanted to just point something out...

The ones who are running the bike/etc scams requesting payment via WU/etc are using other ebay user's accounts. They are literally hacking in to other user's accounts (I don't know how, BTW), so it looks as if they are a reputable seller.

Point is, don't post just a ebay name as bad, it's not the name. It's the guy (John Doe) who hacked into someone's ebay account.

I know this as I've heard of users who were being "hacked" had to contact ebay and get it straightened out. :\
post #27 of 46 (permalink) Old 03-24-2004, 03:42 AM
flx104
R6Messagenet Guest

RE:bad/Questionable Ebay Sellers

Your right, the name & address under archy1232003 (who has been recently kicked off Ebay) was different than the person who actually received the payment, so be warned if the two don't match. I would like to say that I am talking about Superbike Concepts Inc. Owned by Charles Rosaly. This man is a fraud and a thief, come to find out that hes been stealing his "customers" money for years ($192 of mine), but he still is in operation with a website and storefront in south Florida.
post #28 of 46 (permalink) Old 04-24-2004, 05:10 AM
luisalopez
R6Messagenet Guest

im a local guy and they are dicks... when you call for stuff or email them or whatever the case may be...local guys don't buy from them ....you walk in there place and they treat you like shit just like in ebay
post #29 of 46 (permalink) Old 06-01-2004, 06:10 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
lacycles - now changed thier user name to "ridingout".

I ordered a windscreen and a full set of fairing bolts for my 03. when I recieved the package it was nearly all the way open. There was no effort to put in foam or paper, items just thrown in box, which resulted in my recieving only two or three fairing bolts out of the whole set because they must not have even put them in a bag. Understanding that sometimes you get busy, and things happen, i tried to contact them (politely) and sort it out. I tried emailing them for 1-1/2 to 2 weeks & got no replies. When I left neg. feedback he says I never tried to contact them at all so its my fault..................sure buddy. Anytime someone leaves neg. feedback he lies and says they never contacted or never paid. Even people who left pos. feedback voiced concerns about thier shitty packing & communication skills.

Lesson: read as much feedback as you can, good or bad.
post #30 of 46 (permalink) Old 11-20-2004, 04:52 PM
Well I never made a scene

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
QUESTIONABLE sellers:

lilistacy00celica: Auctions ended 3 days ago. Sent payment via Paypal for $195.27. Sent 3 emails, no response yet.

wildridesinc: Sent payment for $66.00 via Paypal 2 days ago, sent email, no response.

I leave them questional because not much time has passed, but I've never had a seller wait this long to respond.

Last edited by R1DE; 11-20-2004 at 07:22 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the R6Messagenet.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in