LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-12-2005, 07:25 PM Thread Starter

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
1999 Ninja EX250

Black/Torquise(sp?).
13.5-ish thousand miles
Recent Oil Change
Been in three accidents:
1.) Previous owner dropped it when comming to a stop, no rash except a smudge in the paint
2.) 25ish mph lowside. Locked the front and slid, minor rash to left side. Also the coolant pipe screw tap broke so it's attached with metal glue
3.) 45mph highside. Somehow no serious damage to the bike. Rash on left side.

I really didn't take incredible care of the bike, I just rode it because I loved to ride. I've owned the bike for a year, and unfortunately due to being a broke college student I must sell it. The bike is located north of Cincinnati, Ohio. I'd liek to get around 900 for it, slightly flexible. KBB for trade in is $1290.

I do not have any pictures of it currently. It is in a friends garage at th emoment, but I'll take pictures when I get a chance. Best way to contact me would be via email [email protected] . Also my cell # is 513-290-3210.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-12-2005, 08:13 PM

Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishDawg
Black/Torquise(sp?).

I really didn't take incredible care of the bike
if youre semi smart, you will edit your post and take that out of there, and then i will do the same. Seriously
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-12-2005, 09:30 PM

Feedback Score: 13 reviews
hey, that 250 would be a good wheelie practice machine!! Or a perfect beginer bike for a noob.
As far as the "I really didn't take incredible care of the bike"......well.....at least he's honest. LOL
here is the NADA link:

http://www.nadaguides.com/Values/Val...del=1200008072

$865-$1135 If it has been dropped and "not incredibly taken care of" , then it's probalby worth about $600 +/-

Just my two cents.....

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-14-2005, 05:02 PM Thread Starter

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I'm just being honest. I'm not trying to hype the bike up, just giving info that it's for sale. I wouldn't consider it a good wheelie bike, I could never get the front end more than a few inched off the ground (the few times I tried to wheelie it). I know I'd be pissed is someone said a bike was in decent condition and I drove out to see it and it wasn't nearly as good as stated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the R6Messagenet.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in