FS: 2003 R6 Limited Edition (Black/Red Flames)
Looking to sell my 2003 Yamaha R6 Limited Edition. Bike has all the best mods, listed below:
1. Vortex/RK 520 -1/+2 kit - Vortex sprockets, -1 stainless steel front, +2 black anodized rear; RK GXW520 gold chain:hump
2. Speedo Healer, dyno calibrated
3. Yamaha GYTR carbon fiber motoGP pipe (from 06-08 model) custom fitted (VERY loud on this bike):smilecool
4. Power Commander with custom Graves map
5. Graves smog block off plates
6. K&N air filter
7. Galfer stainless steel brake lines, front and rear
8. EBC brake pads, front and rear
9. Vortex shorty levers (black)
10. Progrip dual compound gel grips (black)
11. Custom genuine carbon fiber air intake covers :smilecool
12. Genuine carbon fiber triple tree cover
13. LED tail light with integrated turn signals
14. Mini front turn signals (black lens with orange bulbs)
15. Stealth license plate mount with LED light (tucks way up under tail section)
16. Delrin no-cut frame sliders
17. Delrin swingarm spools
18. Black bar ends
19. Puig double-bubble black windscreen
*BRAND NEW* Metzeler M3 tires ready to be installed
Oil changed every 3k with Motul 7100 full synthetic
This thing is a BEAST of a 600, LOTS of torque & power from the -1/+2 520 conversion and custom power commander map. Very light and powerful. The 2003 R6 has no cats in the header/downpipe, so it's literally a straight pipe system with the GP muffler on there. Blows a blue flame out the exhaust shifting under power or revving it up in neutral :) Super smooth, easy to ride but will show you what it's got no problem. Bike has 27k on it and runs like a beast. I've always taken very good care of it.
Pretty firm at $4000
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:30 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.