2003 Yamaha YZF-R6 Race/ Track bike - Indiana
I've had this bike for 3.5 years. It has been a great track bike. Would make a perfect bike for anyone wanting to get into trackdays or racing. This R6 has had some good battles with much newer 600's.
I have ALOT in this bike. I also have a ton of spares. $3000 for everything.
- Front suspension - 35Motorsports - Traxxion springs, GP suspensions comp/rebound valves - Fresh fluid with 4 track days
- Rear suspension - Fox TC-R shock - serviced by35 Motorsports - 4 trackdays on freshen up
- Yoyodyne Slipper clutch
- Dynojet PowerCommander
- Cordonna Quickshifter - GP shift
- GPR steering damper - Only 4 track days
- Woodcraft rearsets
- Hotbodies bodywork
- Jardine slipon
- Vortex clipons w/ renthal grips
- Graves fairing stay
- Quick turn throttle
- 520 conversion with new chain
- Braided front brake lines (HEL)
- EBC HH pads (4 track days)
- HRC left side case cover
- Clutch side slider
- Keyless gas cap
- Keyless ignition
- Fully safety wired for WERA
- New ignition coils
- Wheels with rain tires. With brakes and cush drive
- Lower fairing
- Tail section
- OEM exhaust
- OEM clutch
- Woodcraft rearset spares
- 2 spare windscreens
- clutch and throttle cables
- OEM fairing stay
- Frame sliders
- Shop and parts manuals
- 12,000 miles
The bike has been down a few times. Runs perfect, has some battle scars. The subframe is bent slightly, but does not impact anything, I've raced it that way for 2 years. I have salvage Indiana title.
I also have performed all maintenance and have full records for the past 3.5 years. Just this winter I greased the swingarm,
steering head bearings.
I will be at Putnam Park this weekend. The bike is located in Bloomington, Indiana.