Join Date: Apr 2009
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
FS: 2006 R6 Track Bike
I'm selling my 2006 Yamaha R6 that is setup and ready to ride. I bought earlier this year as a downed street bike and fixed up and converted for a nice track day machine. However now, due to financial issues, I gotta let 'er go.
It has just under 5,000 miles on it, with only about 100 of them being track miles. I changed the oil and filter every other track day with fully synthetic Repsol 4T oil. Along with meticulous maintenance from lubing cables to checking and rechecking critical fasteners. It was always stored with a full fuel tank, anti-freeze, fresh oil and a battery tender.
Here is what is on it:
- Race Bodywork (Downed once but repaired)
- Zero Double Bubble Windscreen
- Axle sliders
- 1,000mi Raven Black Forks - Tuned to 180lbs
- Michelin Power One Race Tires (Only 1 track day on them, nearly new!!)
- T-Tuner Midpipe, ceramic coated black
- GPR V3 Steering Damper
- Vortex rear sets, Black
- GYTR Slipon, ceramic coated black
- Honeycomb removed from header
- Power Commander 3 USB loaded
- Gel Grips
- Graves Motorsports Smog block-off kit
- Race wired
- Black levers
Also included with the bike are stock rear sets, levers, extra gauge cluster (cracked), and a bunch of other misc stuff. Pitbull rear stand, tire warmers, and some other track stuff included possibly if full price is met.
I also have a foldable 4x8 trailer that I will discount if interested.
I am asking $5500.00 for the package
PM or give me a call @ 425-269-9839, my name is Aaron, thanks alot!!
Pics were taken before the raven forks were put on.