Chuyên khai giảng các lớp học kế toán thực hành
    hoc ke toan thuetốt nhất
    dạy học kế toán thực hành chất lượng
    kèm dịch vụ kế toán thuế uy tín
  3. gakeanh
  4. 2010R6Marine
    12-12-2012 11:55 PM - permalink
    2010R6Marine
    Hey my names Zach I live in Camp Pendleton California. I saw one of your posts on a thread discussing repairing dented tanks. I have a fairly rough dent on the corner of my 2010 R6, was wondering how much you would charge to fix and paint?
  5. foutzie13
    08-12-2012 11:41 PM - permalink
    foutzie13
    hey so i've seen you on a past couple of posts about a broken 90 degree fitting that goes from the reservoir to the master cylinder, but this stupid free account doesn't let me reply. anyways i found the piece from a dirt bike i guess and it fits perfectly. the part number is 2vn-2582A-50 it's like 8$ if you get a chance can you do me a favor and post it somewhere? anywhere? thanks!
  6. bomber497
    03-01-2012 11:44 PM - permalink
    bomber497
    Hey I'd be interested in you Power Commander map for the 03-05 R6 with stacks, filter, and exhaust. I've got an 05 with TBR, stacks, K&N, and TBR juicebox pro. My email is [email protected]

Thanks
    Kevin
  7. briscoer
    01-29-2012 02:09 AM - permalink
    briscoer
    Aiseesoft iPad Converter Suite is newly released software for iPad fans. It can rip any DVD files (DVD-Video, DVD folder and DVD IFO file) to iPad, convert all popular videos/audios to iPad formats and transfer files from PC to iPad, from iPad to PC and from iPad to iPad. It works similar to iTunes. So why do you always buy movies and songs from iTunes with extra money? It can help you make use of your resources.
    The product is very easy in use. You just need download, install and run the trial version.
  8. briscoer
    01-29-2012 02:09 AM - permalink
    briscoer
    The product is multifunctional. It can trim, crop, edit video effect, merge, add text and image watermark, select audio track and subtitle, adjust video settings and snapshot.

If you are Mac user, you can choose Aiseesoft iPad Converter Suite for Mac.
  9. stewardor
    08-30-2011 10:33 PM - permalink
    stewardor
    Long time ago, I hope I could take part in some classes to strengthen my health and my good figure. But due to my special job as a salesman, I don't have enough time to do that. So I bought one DVD of yoga, I hope I could do that through watching DVD. So I put DVD into my computer to be ready to practice, unfortunately all my players can't read them. I feel so upset. I tried to look for nearly all the ways I knew to deal with it, but nothing had happened. One of my friends introduce AiseesoftDVD Riper to me. I tried it, yes, it works. Now I could play yoga anytime and anywhere when I am free. It is benifit both for my health and my figure, I love this feelings. Now I hope I could help you through my experiences.
  10. stewardor
    08-30-2011 10:32 PM - permalink
    stewardor
    This guide aims to show you how to convert DVD to different video format both for windows/mac users.
    Part 1: How to Convert DVD on Windows with AiseesoftBest DVD Ripper
    Step 1: Load DVD
    Put your DVD to your DVD Drive and click "Load DVD" button to add your DVD

Step 2: Choose Output Profile
    Selecting output format is really easy, you can chose your output format according to your devices players and the default setting works great.
    For a veteran of digital player, you could customize your own settings by clicking "Settings" button to chose your own video resolution, frame rate, bit rate, encoder, etc.

About Me

• About dubhugger
    Biography
    all around fun guy
    Interests
    anything the wife will let me get away with
    Occupation
    auto repair and service/buisness owner
  • Signature

It's not your average 6

Statistics

Total Posts