So I was starting my flush and fill when I pulled the hose out of the overflow bottle and it flung some antifreeze in my left eye. It stung for a second, the one second it took me to run inside and flush it out with water. Its all good now
Yeah I had antifreeze in my eye to only it was VERY HOT at the time and it hurt like a bitch for about 4 hours and then it was all cool. Its like getting alcohol in your it's fine as long as you wash it out. Oh I wasn't wearing safety glasses cause I wasn't under the car I was over it a hose blew up in my face :[
I did the same thing with gasoline.... damn, that stung like a bitch.
I've also splashed paint in my eye... I was painting with Maroon paint, and I dipped the brush in and paint splashed right into my eye... I blinked and when I opened my eye all I could see was Maroon... it freaked me out... it was all good once I got to a faucet and washed it all out.
R6MessageNet.com is an independent Yamaha enthusiast website. Content on R6MessageNet.com is generated by its users and R6MessageNet.com is not in any way affiliated with Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A.