Welcome to the new R6 Messagenet!
Welcome to the new-look R6 Messagenet. We’ve made several changes to the look of the site, and I know that change is always hard to get used to. I do hope but I hope you che
I’ve added a number of new advertising placements on the site. These ads generate revenue. However, they are not displayed to Premium members. Premium members see supporting sponsor ads only, and can 'opt-out' of the other advertising. If you dislike advertising, I hope that you will seriously consider our premium membership program.
Premium Members can disable the left side bar with advertising by going to their UserCP and clicking on “edit profile” then scrolling to the bottom and disabling the left nav bar.
For those of you who do not sign-up for Premium membership, please make sure you are logged in as a registered user. Considering your feedback I’ve configured the site so that registered users see fewer ads than guests.
Those who have donated to support the AFF will continue to be recognized as Silver Members and will continue to receive privileges such as access to the Quagmire. We recognize how important those donations are to this community and we have left them separate from our Premium members offers.
Here is a run-down of some of the other changes:
1) New Skin – Another I’ve gone a little further with the revisions to the skin to make it more user-friendly and easier to use. Don’t like the bright background? We’ve also updated the classic dark blue colors to work with the new design. You can switch between the two skins using the drop down menu at the bottom left of every page.
2) Intellitxt – I’ve added some new contextual ads which result in some words turning 'green' with an underline. These ads are being run on a test-basis. If you do not like these ads, members can turn them off in their UserCP. Simply go to your UserCP and check the box "Disable Intellitxt ads" in: “Edit Profile”. Premium members do not see these ads.
3) Google advertising – I’ve added some Google context ads. Again, Premium members do not see these ads. If you do not like advertising, please consider signing up for premium membership which eliminates all Google ads.
4) Left hand column - I have added a left-hand column to display site sponsor ads. These ads should be motorcycle-related, and are companies who help support the site (with their knowledge, special offers, and money). They are here because they value your business and want to support this community.
If you cannot stand the left column, for your convenience, Premium and Lifetime Premium members can turn off the left-column in your User CP. Simply check the "Disable Left Sidebar" box.
5) R6 Messagenet Bike of the Month contest – A new forum has been created for the Bike of the Month contest. Post pictures of your R6 and give us a description and it could be selected by other members to be the R6 Messagenet Bike of the Month.
6) Home page - the homepage has been re-designed updates with Active Topics, and News direct from Motorcycle.com among other authoritative sources!
7) Upgraded forum software - We've also updated the forum to the most up-to-date version of the top forum software in the world. New features that will enhance your experience include Multi-Quotes and
Along with the moderators, I’ve worked very hard to try and address your requests and concerns. The entire community team hopes you enjoy (and appreciate!) the changes made. Hopefully you will find the new features useful and fun! If you find any bugs or problems, please report them in the support forum here: http://www.r6messagenet.com/forums/s....php?p=1919846
Myself and the moderators will do our best to answer any questions or suggestions you may have as quickly as possible.