R6 Message Net banner

HELP!!!! error code 1 and 12 on my r6

9K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  fk_racing 
#1 · (Edited)
my bike 04 R6 was dropped the stator cover broke and the stator wire tore off, motor oil leak off from the broken stator cover, I turn the key to on It shows a err_1 since then.

I have to replace the stator rotor, stator assy and the cover, after I replace them I notice I have error 12, by moving the stator rotor i guess, I open up the other side to check the mark and adjust it to where they mark it still has the error 12 code.

do I have to fix the err_1 first and start the bike to reset the error 12 or are they more things to adjust? how do I fix the err_1 the service manual is not detailed I am stucked please help I miss riding my bike evryday........:bowdown

#2 ·
The 03 manual doesn't list a fault code # 1.

What I am wondering is if the '1' refers to one stored code and the code is # 12 which is a crankshaft position sensor code.

Refer to page 7 - 13 of the 03 service manual (assuming the codes are the same as your 04)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.